Hi we hope everyone is well.....Whilst things have improved, we must remember that COVID-19 is still very real and out there, so in order to keep everyone as safe as possible we must ask if you are visiting us to adhere to some new rules. Yes it is a change to how we have used pubs in the past but be assured we have aimed to make the transition as easy as possible and hope your experience will not change too much in relation to your enjoyment. So when you visit now the following will be in place:-
- You will be greeted on arrival where we will ask you to use our sanitiser station and then shown you to your table.- (If there is more than you waiting a queue will be formed outside to the right of the building.)
- Contact details of all customers will be required in order to assist the government with track and trace.
- It is table service only so please sit back relax and let us do everything for you.
- Toilets are 1 person at a time so please respect the system in place.
- Our table capacity is reduced to maintain social distancing so tables cannot cater for more than 6 people and they can only be people from 2 households.
- There are sanitiser stations throughout the building so please feel free to use as much as you like.
- The Main door is entry only and if you are exiting please do so at the pool table end.
- For the time being we will be running a limited menu (we are sorry if we don't have your favourite on)
- Unfortunately we are unable to cater for Under 18's at the current time.
- There will be no active games machine or pool table.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST REMAIN AT ALL TIMES..this is important so please do not try to join other tables.
- In addition to our already comprehensive cleaning schedule, extra cleaning measures have been put into place for your safety.
Please be patient. This is as new for our staff as it is for you. Staff and Customers safety will always come first!!!!!
We are really looking forward to seeing you all back and as explained we will try to make it feel as 'old normal' as possible but this is the new normal and anyone disrespecting these guidelines will be refused service and asked to leave.